Monday, May 11, 2009

To the World you are just a mother, to your Kids you are the World

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Motherhood.... The most difficult and yet most rewarding experience. To know of the responsibilties we have to rear our children in these trying times, to have our homes a safe haven from the world, a place where they feel loved and protected. To be an example in the things that we do and don't do. Always hoping we are doing right by them and hoping they will grow to be better than we are. I feel so blessed to have 3 very beautiful girls that keep me on my toes and bring so much joy in my life.





Not an easy task taking pictures of three little girls by myself. This is as good as it gets. I had a lot of fun playing with their individuals though.


4 comments:

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

LOVE the pics, but i really loved your narrative part too.. super cute! Your girls are so stinkin cute!!
You are such a good mamma to them! They are so lucky to have you!

Sherice said...

I think you did pretty darn good chica. Those individuals are priceless. I totally feel your pain, I took my three the other night to take their pics by myself... let's just say I came home pretty much empty handed. It's tougher than I thought. :) Oh well. You are such a cute mom!!

mommy and me said...

hey cassi, your girls are all so beautiful! I got to your blog from carolynn's, it is very cute! Hope all is well:)

StepherB said...

Cass, I saw your blog on Meagan's blog. So I stopped in! Your family is just so beautiful! What gorgeous little girls you have...aren't they fun!
Stephanie (Blackhurst)