Thursday, October 9, 2008

Etched in......Wood

So after Trav went duck hunting we went to Meeks Cabin to meet some of my family for the Elk Hunt. We all know the weather was not so great, so needless to say the girls and I were stuck in the trailer a lot. They did surprisingly well. We still had such a good time, we love to go camping. I love being in the mountains away from the world for a minute. No phones ringing and enjoying each others company. Due to the weather, unfortunately there were no camp fires. During our little trip Kendyl kept saying when she grows up she wants to be a cowgirl and a hunter girl. As we were leaving to come home 7 deer were crossing the road, a couple Doe, fawns and a little 2 point, so that was fun for the girls to see.
I said it before, Trav is a great dad. He had this cute idea to take the girls for a ride on my brothers Ranger and carve their names into a tree.

I wasn't there for this pic, but knowing Trav I am pretty sure they are flexing their muscles.
Ken and I went for a ride when the sun decided to grace us with its presence...for 10 minutes!! Thanks Gayla and Brandon for giving my a girls an enjoyable weekend.
I can literally say she is a 'happy camper'.

1 comment:

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

ha, ha... i laughed out loud with kens school story you posted.. seriously funny!!!
Love the camping pics, i'm glad you guys had a good time, too bad the weather wasn't better!