Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life with 3-Lovin Every Minute of It

Well I got a little caught up but I still have more to do. I don't have a lot of extra time to post. Be patient with me I will try to get better. We did go to the Dr. the other day for the 'triple checkup'. Ash is growing well. She is in the 75th percentile in height, my first tall one! Syd however is my skinny minnie, she is below the 5th in weight. Ken, believe it or not has grown, not much but we will take what we can get. There is only a 4 inch difference in Ken and Syd.

2 comments:

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

I love your blog.. so cute! I'm so happy you joined the blogging world..!! Thanks for the fun times at the candle party, your house is super cute..
See ya Saturday night!

Erica said...

So I found your blog from sherices hope you don't mind. Your girls are beautiful. I have 3 cute boys. It's so much fun.